An enchanting ball held in the heart of London inspired by the renaissance period and royalty-core
Saturday 15th January 2022
6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
116 Pall Mall, St. James’s, London, SW1Y 5ED
You must be 16+ to attend
Thank you to everyone who came and made this event a night to remember forever.
Photos taken throughout the night can be seen in our gallery.
Missed out this time? Keep an eye on our social media accounts for details of our next event!
About The Event
Drinks will be for sale via the venue’s bar. Non-alcoholic and alcoholic (18+) drinks will be served.
Complimentary canapés will be served throughout the night.
(catering to many dietary needs)
A live string quartet will be playing throughout the evening as well as singers, a harpist and a pianist.
The Dress Code
- Formal wear is required.
- Full-length dresses will be expected.
- Suits are expected to be smart.
- Inappropriate patterns will be deemed as unacceptable.
- If you do not feel comfortable with either of these options, other smart, relevant clothing will be expected (e.g. a corset and trousers).
- Smart footwear will be required also.
- May we remind guests that clothing has no gender.
- We expect all guests to dress in whatever they feel comfortable in, and other guests must respect all people’s choices in regards to their clothing.
- Failure to comply with these clothing requirements will result in refused entry or removal from the ball.